SIMED Psychiatry offers caring and compassionate treatment to help patients achieve balance, comfort, and security regarding any psychiatric disorder.
Our mental health providers treat many psychiatric conditions, including:
- Major Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Adult Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Situational Disorders that require short-term therapy brought on by social stressors including divorce, death in the family, etc.
Should your care require a referral for psychotherapy or cognitive therapy, our physicians will work closely with that therapist as a team on behalf of our patient.
The Villages | 929 North US HWY 27
| Lady Lake, FL 32159
|404||Mon-Thur | 8AM - 5PM||
Office: (352) 753-6887
Fax: (352) 753-6532