Starting February 15th, 2021, we are updating our financial protocol.
Payment is required at the time of service.
Patients may do one of the following:
- Provide an active insurance card. As a courtesy, we will verify and file any and all claims.
- All co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles will be required at the time of visit.
- If we cannot verify your insurance is active, we will need to move forward with your visit as a "Self/Private Pay" visit.
- You will be required to pay a $150 visit deposit before your visit.
- At the end of the visit, a reconciliation will occur at the checkout for all services provided during the visit.
- Payment in FULL is required.