SIMEDHealth Occupational Medicine provides Worker's Compensation care for many businesses in Gainesville. Our occupational medicine staff will gladly discuss the full range of medical services which we offer our clients, from small businesses to large corporations. We pride ourselves in professional medical care, prompt follow-up appointments, appropriate referrals to specialists, and speedy returns to work. We participate as a Medical Care Coordinator for almost every Workers Compensation managed care plan and are very familiar with the required paperwork.
In addition to SIMEDHealth Occupational Medicine's in-patient worker care, we offer an on-site flu shot program to ensure your employees are protected against the flu. When one employee gets the flu, the whole company is at risk. SIMEDHealth Occupational Therapy's goal is to keep you and your employees healthy, so you don't have to worry.
We specialize in helping workers return to work by offering the following occupational health care services:
- Evaluation & treatment of work injuries
- Toxic or infectious exposure evaluations
- DOT and pre-employment physicals
- Respirator clearance exams
- Fitness for work exams
- Drug screening (rapid test and traditional)
- Medical Review Officer services for drug testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- Audiometry (hearing) testing
- Breath alcohol testing
- Blood draws for a wide range of lab testing
- Radiology (x-ray) services
- MRI, CT Scans, Ultrasound
- Pharmacy services available on site
We work to ensure that from the time of the first appointment to the last follow-up, your employee is well provided for and receives excellent care. Your employee will feel ready to return to work.
Gainesville | 4343 Newberry Road
| Gainesville, FL 32607
|4||Mon-Fri | 8 AM - 6PM||
Fax: (352) 373-3140